Miller Revolution, AirCore and Duraflex Full Body Harnesses
Miller AirCore Harness
Aircore Harnesses are designed with open core padding making the product more breathable and the worker cooler and comfortable.
Miller Revolution Harness
The Miller Revolution Harness reinvents harness safety and functionality with features developed to meet key, user-identified needs.
Miller Duraflex Python Harness
The DuraFlex Python Harness features wraparound comfort and is uniquely constructed with three types of performance webbing.
Revolution Construction Harness
This harnesses uses heavy-duty webbing that is almost twice as strong as the standards require, and provides the longest service life possible.
Revolution Arc-Rated Harness
This Harness Meets Stringent ASTM F887-05 Arc-Flash Standards.
Revolution Tower Climbing Harness
The Miller Revolution Tower Climbing Harness is specially-designed with a front D ring and suspension loops which provide greater mobility as well as aid in work positioning.
Miller Revolution Oil Derrick Harness
The Miller Revolution Oil Derrick Harness had custom safety features incorporated for extra strength, durability and added comfort for working on derrick/oil rigs.
Miller Revolution Vinyl Coated Harness
Designed for dirty jobs, this vinyl coated harness is ideal to protect against a variety of liquids.
Miller Revolution Harnesses
Based on key, user identified needs, the line of Revolution harnesses was developed to meet and/or exceeds expectations of users well versed in the delicate balance of safety and functionality while working at heights. The Miller Revolution Harness addresses "non-negotiable" key benefits identified by those professionals using fall protection equipment:
- Convenient to use
This lightweight full-body harness has several key features that make it the one of the best harnesses on the market. The integral label pack has built in RFID technology to allow for easy tracking.
- Unique breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal airﬂow and reduces heat and moisture build-up; up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market
- Contoured ergonomic padding design minimizes contact around a worker's neck, lower back and inner thighs to reduce chaﬁng and irritation
- Patented DuraFlex stretchable webbing provides greater ﬂexibility and mobility
- Cam buckles provide easy one-hand adjustment; hold webbing ﬁrmly in place with no readjusting required
- Stand-up back D-ring easily adjusts, simpliﬁes attachment
- Quick-connect buckles for easy donning
- Materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity; up to 10% lighter than similar competitive harnesses
Miller Duraflex Harness
The Duraflex Harness has 10 standard harness models that can be used for a wide variety of industries. The stretchable webbing allows for maximum comfort and maneuverability, while still maintaining a 6000 pound tensile strength rating. These harnesses are cost competitive, safe, and the flexibility is field proven to increase productivity.
Safety Equipment Solutions provides Miller Fall Arrest Harnesses to Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee, Nebraska, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.